We are offering introductory sightseeing tours of Belgrade.
Capital visitors will be introduced to the most important landmarks and interesting sights by our professional and certified tour guides.
For the tourist convenience we are providing Belgrade walking tours, as well as sightseeing tours in a private car or minibus, with a duration of 3, 4 and 6 hours.
- Sightseeing tour around downtown area: pedestrian and shopping zone Knez Mihailova Street (Prince Michael Street), Republic Square, The National Theatre, The National Museum, Cathedral Church of St. Michael the Archangel, The Patriarchate, The Palace of the Duchess Ljubica, Tavern „?“ (the oldest tavern in Belgrade), Terazije Street, Old Skadarlia Street (old bohemian quarter)
- Ethnographic Museum
- Kalemegdan Fortress, first fortified by Celts 2400 years ago on the top of the hill at the confluence of Danube and Sava
- Military Museum
- The Church of St. Sava, the largest orthodox temple in the world, built on the location where the remains of St Sava were burned in 16th century by Ottomans
- Tašmajdan Park
- St. Mark’s Church
- Ruins of the RTS building, Serbian national television after NATO bombing in 1999
- Skupština (National Parlament)
- Novi Dvor (New Palace)
- Stari Dvor (Old Palace)
- Nikola Tesla Museum
- Municipality of Zemun: Gardoš, The Millennium Tower, The Orthodox Church of St. Nicolas (the oldest church in Belgrade, built in 1745)
- Drive through financial center Novi Beograd (New Belgrade): The Palace of Serbia ‘SIV’ (the largest building in Serbia by area covered), Belgrade Arena (the largest indoor stadium in Europe)
- Drive through residential neighborhood Dedinje: The Royal Palace and The White Palace (the official residence of the Karađorđević royal family), The Museum of Yugoslav History and The House of Flowers (the mausoleum of the late Yugoslav President Josip Broz Tito)
- Aeronautical Museum
- Belgrade Underground Tour (Roman Hall, Tito’s Bunker, Old Gunpowder –Roman Lapidarium, Vine Lagoon and caves, tunnels and corridors that used to be the old port area)
- Serbian wine and schnapps tasting at restaurants with national cuisine and music (on visitors request)
The itinerary of Belgrade tours may vary depending on the tour type and duration
(3 hour walking tour, 4-6 hour sightseeing tour by private car or minibus, etc.)
- For more information, prices and availability